Ramsey Women in Golf Charter
The R&A Women in Golf Charter is a commitment to a more inclusive culture within golf.
How we at Ramsey GC plan to achieve this
- Provide inclusive golfing opportunities and facilities for all levels, both Ladies and mixed.
Additionally to actively promote the Women’s section internally and externally
- Promote a membership pathway, for women/girls and families to progress within the club
- Have designated Champions/Mentors within the club who can assist and support new participants and members
- To encourage and expect proportional representation on all committees including the Board of Directors
- To become a SafeGolf accredited club and ensure policies and procedures remain up to date
- Have appointed Lucy Mills-Cripps as designated Charter Champion within the club who can assist with the promotion and reporting of the charter